• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Threaded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman
    That is just so fecking disgusting (and entirely Amerikan) on every level.

Perhaps they could introduce a handicap system by having one (or more) starving African children set out in front of them while they competatively gorge.
    An even better handicap system would be to chop their hands off. But then again, why do things by halves. Let's just chop off their heads.

I wonder if when the next San Francisco Earth quake occurs, Americans will be so fat and heavy that the whole area will just slide into the Earth.

Comment

Believe it or not

This is the world's top competitive eater...

65 hard boiled eggs in 6 mins 40 seconds. Cool Hand Luke... lightweight!
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

A shade risky Bogey

Originally posted by bogeyman
        That is just so fecking disgusting (and entirely Amerikan) on every level.

Perhaps they could introduce a handicap system by having one (or more) starving African children set out in front of them while they competatively gorge.

Who knows but that they might accidentally eat the child?
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
          This is the world's top competitive eater...

65 hard boiled eggs in 6 mins 40 seconds. Cool Hand Luke... lightweight!
          I can well believe it - I once worked with a Thai girl, thin as a whippet but with an ogrous appetite and a literally unbelievable ability to pack away mountains of food without changing shape, sort of like the Banach-Tarski paradox in reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Clamp
            ...sort of like the Banach-Tarski paradox in reverse.
            Are you Threaded in disguise? I claim my £5.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X