• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Insomnia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I get that. But in my case it's stress.
    Its ok, I'm biffing your neighbour's wife now, relax.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Got some kinda neurologic problem with my back which means 24/7 pain despite anaesthetic patches for 12 hours at a time which do the square root of fck all. Painkillers don't work.

Had this for seven weeks now and according to the doc months of it yet to come and getting by on 3-4 hours sleep a night. Not sure how long I can keep this up and still keep working so god knows how someone who's an insomniac can cope and keep invoicing.
      This is fairly new research published on back pain.

Antibiotics Could Relieve Back Pain Caused By Infection For 40% Of Sufferers
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
        I have no problem sleeping.

You wouldn't catch me posting on here at nearly one o'clock in the morning.

Oh, wait...

(And just in case anyone wants to know what stupidly addictive thing kept me up until this ungodly hour: Save 10% on The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing on Steam)
        Oh thanks! Like I needed any more things to make me less productive

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Ask MrMS to give you a good seeing to - it always works for Mrs BP. But then I am happy to be woken in the middle of the night - she has threatened violence if I do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Ask MrMS to give you a good seeing to - it always works for Mrs BP. But then I am happy to be woken in the middle of the night - she has threatened violence if I do the same.
              MrMS categorically denies ever giving Mrs BP a good seeing to.

Comment

MrMS categorically denies ever giving Mrs BP a good seeing to.
                You would though, even if true you'd be too ashamed to admit it
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is SimonMac an anagram of insomniac?

Comment

Cut out caffeine from midday. Don’t eat late evening. Have a hot milk drink or live yoghurt before bed.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Is SimonMac an anagram of insomniac?
                      no
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X