• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SimonMac 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for everything, both in hear and those who have taken the time to PM me, I know the key is keeping busy, and not letting things get on top of me. I have a Dr's appointment booked for next week as I think its gonna be best I go back on anti-depressants, I will get better.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Thanks for everything, both in hear and those who have taken the time to PM me, I know the key is keeping busy, and not letting things get on top of me. I have a Dr's appointment booked for next week as I think its gonna be best I go back on anti-depressants, I will get better.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Next stage is getting the body fit as well as the mind, always enjoyed swimming joining the local Virgin Active Gym, helps they have jacuzzi/steam room, also gonna start taking some classes to start meeting new people as well as keep me motivated.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Don't know what's up but I can sympathise. People will disagree with me when I say that much sorrow is caused in the UK by government poking their nose in, over taxing and making stupid laws. If people were allowed to get on with their own life without pressures, we would be much better off
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Don't know what's up but I can sympathise. People will disagree with me when I say that much sorrow is caused in the UK by government poking their nose in, over taxing and making stupid laws. If people were allowed to get on with their own life without pressures, we would be much better off
            I disagree with you. How the fook is it always the Tories fault.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I disagree with you. How the fook is it always the Tories fault.
              Are you in LA? If I was there I would have gone to Vegas for the week-end.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Nah, this one is all my fault

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Nah, this one is all my fault
                  In that case, man the fook up and grow a pair!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    In that case, man the fook up and grow a pair!

Also look on the bright side - you could be Suity
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Also look on the bright side - you could be Suity
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X