• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely in the USA lone nutters ARE the usual suspects.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Surely in the USA lone nutters ARE the usual suspects.
      In the US

Alone

Nutter

Hmmmm, reminds me of someone. . .

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The NY Times is the one that keeps saying "You've had this month's freebies, now pay us."

Which reminds me:

Code:
        javascript:(function()%7BC=document.cookie.split(%22;%20%22);for(d=%22.%22+location.host;d;d=(%22%22+d).substr(1).match(/%5C..*$/))for(sl=0;sl%3C2;++sl)for(p=%22/%22+location.pathname;p;p=p.substring(0,p.lastIndexOf(%22/%22)))for(i%20in%20C)if(c=C%5Bi%5D)%7Bdocument.cookie=c+%22;%20domain=%22+d.slice(sl)+%22;%20path=%22+p.slice(1)+%22/%22+%22;%20expires=%22+new%20Date((new%20Date).getTime()-1e11).toGMTString()%7D%7D)()
        solves that problem
        Is that the same as the Torygraph limited view?

I've found you can simply use Chrome's "right click" Incognito mode to bypass that.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Is that the same as the Torygraph limited view?

I've found you can simply use Chrome's "right click" Incognito mode to bypass that.
          I just set Chrome to remove all Torygraph cookies when I restart the browser works perfectly well.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X