• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Will

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: free will

JG: but you could look at it this way .. you are simply sooo adorable, so lovable.. if a girl didn't fall for you, your love, and what you have to offer her.. she should be doomed
    -----------------------

Sandy - please have a word with Chico and lend him your sense of humour he seems to have mislaid his.

Comment

Re: ?

Hello Sandy, which one are you then?
      The one that has five o'clock shadow - on its chest!

Comment

Indeed

...Snaw, you are right.

I'm trying to fight a rearguard action with similarly named humorous threads. Please feel free to back me up

Comment

Re: Indeed

Oh definitely, a willing sex slave
          Will a willing wage slave do instead?

Comment

wageslave are you willing to be a sex slave if someone pays you wages for for being a sex slave or would you do it for free??? there's a clear distinction here!!

Comment

Absolutely. I mostly visit the Pentacostal Faith website now, you get a decent thread about tax or New Labour or house prices over there. I never thought I would miss our wall to wall house price threads.

Comment

wageslave are you willing to be a sex slave if someone pays you wages for for being a sex slave or would you do it for free???
                That depends on how attractive they are

Comment

Working...
                X