• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B idea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look up Tom Mabe on youtube a great way to deal with telemarketers... thinking of the crime scene one, no access to youtube here.. perhaps NLUK will attach the link..

Comment

I had Bob call me telling me I could claim compo for an accident. Told him my number was on TPS and he was therefore in breach of regulations.

As expected, Bob was f**king clueless and claimed it was OK because the Government gave him my number.

Absolute oxygen thief

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        I had Bob call me telling me I could claim compo for an accident. Told him my number was on TPS and he was therefore in breach of regulations.

As expected, Bob was f**king clueless and claimed it was OK because the Government gave him my number.

Absolute oxygen thief
        The answer to such a Bob related call is: are your parents proud of your job?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
          look up Tom Mabe on youtube a great way to deal with telemarketers... thinking of the crime scene one, no access to youtube here.. perhaps NLUK will attach the link..
          Tom Mabe - YouTube

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Bobs that work for your bank sell your credit card and phone numbers for cheapness to anyone that will buy it.
            The DVLC sell your number to anyone that will buy it.
            The council whose roll you are on sell your number to anyone that will buy it.

.gov.uk couldn't give a stuff as long as the money is flowing and they are getting a cut.

HTH

Comment

Working...
            X