• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Migration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you lot of stingey barstewards learned nothing about the principles of "fairness" in the last 9 years of New Labour enlightenment?
    For pete's sake, it is probably all our imperialist fault that they are all poor in the first place. Only fair that we all go to the wall now getting them back on their feet isn't it?
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I reckon the Rochdale Swamp Donkey is really miffed... she didn't even have to go to the effort of actually having the kids to get all that dosh for ciggies and bingo....

We could learn a lot from these immigrants. If only there was another country on the planet stupid enough to give money away...

Pull out of the EU... form trade agreements like the Swiss do... flat taxation... zero net immigration / emigration. And immigration to be based on the ability to contribute, learn English, abide by the law, and an extended probationary period before citizenship is granted, with no 'bringing over the family' until you finally hold a UK passport.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

As a result of the agreements with the EU (and their own stupid referendum result) I think the Swiss are stuck with the same rules on movement as us McQ.

Bringing over the family might not be so bad if some did not bring over everyone else's as well. The missus had some Bangladeshis at her school, every time the parents went home they brought back another few "offspring". Think there were about 33,947 in the family at last count.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X