• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

gutted......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    You seem to have mixed your insults up there. For reasons unknown I'm Fawning lickspittle (wait to I'm a Mod MF) and Suity is the bedwetter.
    Oh Suity is the bedwetter for sure as says Urban Dictionary!!!

Urban Dictionary: bedwetter

6. bedwetter 5 up, 4 down
    The name applied to a poster on an internet forum who gets upset by other posters and throws their toys out their pram, asking for posters to apologise, be banned, sending personal messages and on the whole pissing their pants and bed.
    1) Suityou01 is a bedwetter
    2) You bedwetter
    3) This posters licks the chutney spoon and wets the bed.
    4) This bedwetter is a benger
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      sometimes the best candidate doesn't get the job because the interviewer is scared. Next time don't try to be perfect.
      you make a good point there, rings true with me. thanks.

anyway, off to bed........tomorrow is a new dawn

Comment

To the OP. Real contractors always get the gig. You're a failure. A loser. A waste of space.

Have you tried the gas oven?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          You'll need to do better than that to win this years award
          I thought that was a pretty good attempt...

I would be happy to accept any pointers and advice from my esteemed colleagues though... Inbox is full so just put it in the text box of +ve rep.. Ta...
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Agent phoned me once to say I didn't get the gig (the only ONE TIME i've ever had "feedback")

It was because one of the interviewers stormed out on me (he spotted me rolling my eyes to one of his questions), and they [the client] want to make sure I knew "what a nice chap I was, however I was unsuccessful on this occasion"

Forget about it. They probably didn't like you because you didn't have the right hair cut or something as stupid, but didn't want their excuse to sound lame.
            Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I would be happy to accept any pointers and advice from my esteemed colleagues though... Inbox is full so just put it in the text box of +ve rep.. Ta...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I think someone needs a large packet of growsome.. That isn't being tulip on, that's the experience from nearly everyone that doesn't get a gig. Fawning lickspittle bedwetter....
                Your problem is you prattle on too much (Gentile anyone) why say 28 words, when one picture wil do

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I guess one of the interviewers just didnt like me from the get go, or didnt get her minge seen to last night/this morning (she could have just asked).
                  I can't imagine why she didn't want to work with you since you clearly have such a great attitude to women.

Comment

Originally posted by churkus View Post
                    went for an interview, seemed to go well, ended with "well thanks we have your contact details and will be in touch..........."

hour later agent rings, oh good think I, celebration time this evening, pick up the phone, agent says got some feedback but unfortunately theyve decided to go with the other candidate. He said main reason was I seemed "reserved", which is a load as I seemed to be interviewing them, and they seemed "reserved". must give props to the agent tho for calling me with feedback.

I guess one of the interviewers just didnt like me from the get go, or didnt get her minge seen to last night/this morning (she could have just asked).

first time ive not got the gig in years, sure knocks the wind of you a little.

feel free to share your stories of being sh@t on.

rant over
                    I rely on being badly interviewed. It's the only way a BS'er like me gets their foot in the door. I only have a hit rate of 1 in 4 but that's all I need. Forget about it and move on.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Sounds like you blew it

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X