• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

message to admin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    He needs taken down BP, down to the bottom and left there to rot. I have negged him already so cant do it again but ironically it was in response to a rude -ve rep he left me !
    What did you expect when you made disparaging comments about my boyfriend in this thread?

And, for the record, I merely pointed out the truth. That you're the small dick loser that chatroom bullies such as yourself always are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bathing With Peter View Post
      What did you expect when you made disparaging comments about my boyfriend in this thread?

And, for the record, I merely pointed out the truth. That you're the small dick loser that chatroom bullies such as yourself always are.

It was not disparaging in my opinion. It was just pointing out how stupid your BF is. Just because you have golden showers with him does not mean he is above stupidity.

Pointing out the truth becomes bullying ? Go crawl back where you emerged from and stop butting in when adults are having a conversation.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

That you're the small dick loser that chatroom bullies such as yourself always are.
        If someone had said that to me I would be outraged. The English is simply appalling.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          And you havent sent rude message to anybody else is it ?
          Hi Chetty, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Though I have sent you a few rude messages - for bringing facts into my perfectly reasoned arguments!
            However, I have never perceived those messages as rude, because I always assumed that your "perfectly reasoned arguments" were in fact satirical and parodic, and that your messages concerning the "bringing of facts" merely served as approbation of such assumptions.

As any post-modernist theorist of literary criticism will tell you, "il n'y a pas de hors-texte"; therefore my interpretation of what you said, and of what you then further said, cannot be wrong, or indeed "right" in the sense of being right, any more than your interpretation of what I said can be right, or indeed "wrong" in the sense of being wrong. And vice versa.

In fact, according to post-modernist literary critical theory, we can all say any old bollocks and it's entirely up to anybody else who feels like it to decide for themselves what to make of it.

Which is nice

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion and so is FA. FA has got no objection to what you posted. If you think what FA said is that bad then contact mod or admin. But be warned - they don't like being disturbed over nothing.

Had you ignored me I might have got bored by now and gone away. Now I know you are upset I am going to carry on having a laugh. Why not learn to fit in?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                However, I have never perceived those messages as rude, because I always assumed that your "perfectly reasoned arguments" were in fact satirical and parodic, and that your messages concerning the "bringing of facts" merely served as approbation of such assumptions.

As any post-modernist theorist of literary criticism will tell you, "il n'y a pas de hors-texte"; therefore my interpretation of what you said, and of what you then further said, cannot be wrong, or indeed "right" in the sense of being right, any more than your interpretation of what I said can be right, or indeed "wrong" in the sense of being wrong. And vice versa.

In fact, according to post-modernist literary critical theory, we can all say any old bollocks and it's entirely up to anybody else who feels like it to decide for themselves what to make of it.

Which is nice
                Could someone cleverer than me (which is all of you) translate that into language thickies can understand please?

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion and so is FA. FA has got no objection to what you posted. If you think what FA said is that bad then contact mod or admin. But be warned - they don't like being disturbed over nothing.

Had you ignored me I might have got bored by now and gone away. Now I know you are upset I am going to carry on having a laugh. Why not learn to fit in?
                  Oooo you bully!

Bullying out of CUK!! Bullying out of CUK!!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Oooo you bully!

Bullying out of CUK!! Bullying out of CUK!!
                    Stop bullying me!

<sobs>

Should I leave the bullying up to you and NLUK?

Comment

Mods, are we allowed to bully fellow posters who don't want to be bullied? I just want to clarify the internetiquette of CUK, as I get terribly confused by social matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X