• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Parkrun this morning (wet!)
    I did one of those a couple of weeks ago. Planning to start going regular in the spring

Was good fun though and the group aspect helps to keep the speed up. I even managed a personal best for 5km
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      I did one of those a couple of weeks ago. Planning to start going regular in the spring

Was good fun though and the group aspect helps to keep the speed up. I even managed a personal best for 5km
      Yep, they're very friendly - doesn't matter if you're doing 15 minutes or 45. Been going regularly, but still not made 30 minutes. Aiming for my 50 T-shirt in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Yep, they're very friendly - doesn't matter if you're doing 15 minutes or 45. Been going regularly, but still not made 30 minutes. Aiming for my 50 T-shirt in the spring.
        Whats your age graded % like though?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Whats your age graded % like though?
          You calling me old????

Best is 49.66 - a tad off 50%. 30 minutes would get me there!

Comment

Right, going to see if I'm sober enough to ride the motorbike to the butchers...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

There's nothing more scary than being followed closely by a police motorbike for ten minutes

Don't think I did anything wrong, wasn't speeding or leaning heavily. The only thing I could think of was that someone objected to me filtering and tried to close the gap but I wasn't inconvenienced.

It was like being back on my test again!
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                There's nothing more scary than being followed closely by a police motorbike for ten minutes

Don't think I did anything wrong, wasn't speeding or leaning heavily. The only thing I could think of was that someone objected to me filtering and tried to close the gap but I wasn't inconvenienced.

It was like being back on my test again!
                Maybe you had a steeam of toilet tissue hanging out of your backside
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X