• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired, slightly hungover parkrun = new PB! 31.41 - that 30 minutes target is in my sights...
    Last edited by mudskipper; 1 December 2012, 11:03.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Tired, slightly hungover parkrun = new PB! 31.41 - that 30 minutes target is in my sights...
      Well done you! Have a
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

New battery installed in sy02s tank. Dropped the battery holdy in brackets thing in the engine bay, and went to gsf to try and get a magnetic telescopic pickup thingy. After queueing up for 35 minutes I was told no.

But there is a new toolmaster warehouse on the industrial estate who did have one. And I treated myself to a new torch.

Did the thermostat on the bimmer. Child's play really. And did a coolant flush, and forward and back flush with the hose. In car heating is much improved and now the car warms up normally and stays warm.

I'm going to stop here, and if you read this far you'll realise just what a mundane saturday it's been standing around in the cold fiddling with me cars.

I also read the toolmaster catalogue from cover to cover
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I may link to videos later.
          Here it is: Basel English Pantomime Group » Every Christmas something magical happens in Basel

Sound quality and video is not terribly high - it was much richer live! But I've got the mix from the sound desk, and we've recorded much in HD, so we'll use that when we make the DVD.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
          X