• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for anyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for anyone

Anybody seen my socks? I'm sure I had some earlier. They were just, hang on a minute. Anyone seen my trousers?

your crusty sock is in the bottom of one of the legs of yer kecks. I'm not sure where the other sock is

Comment

It's likely to be those New Zealand flat worms that have been taking over the country. They'll eat anything apparently.

Comment

Take your washing machine apart. Inside you'll find the chuckling mischievious elf who always nicks a sock during the wash cycle so you end up with odd pairs.

When you find it, subject it to brutal torture. It'll soon crack.

Comment

Re: ..

Just look in your drawer and wardrobe and there'll be clean ones in there - at least mine always seem to have clean kit in - very puzzling really because the ones I bung on the floor just vanish while I'm at work too.

Comment

Working...
          X