• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muhammad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Did you mean him or me
    On this occasion, him. But don't go getting complacent.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      Come now, surely the chippie is open fat boy, you should be out there, or haven't you finished your half past foursies yet?

Fat chump
      How is Bridgwater treating you?
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        On this occasion, him. But don't go getting complacent.

Don't worry I know better than to think our alliance is any more real than Hitler & Stalin.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not sure what purpose discussions about details of Islamic faith serves. Interpretations of text, stated intentions, views of a few individuals you may know and what supposedly happened in ancient history (unless you have a time machine) are totally irrelevant.

It is the current realities that matter - the laws of most Islamic nations where any tolerance, freedom or democracy are not as we understand them and the views and behaviour of Muslims as a whole, which are greatly shifted in the direction of religious conservatism compared to our own and often incompatible with our values.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Historical texts are obviously important, if they are the revealed words of God.
            And if God tells you to be intolerant, sexist, racist, homophobic, genocidal, suicidal and xenophobic
            then so be it, who can argue with God ?

Darned good reason for not believing in any God if you ask me

but for those of youse who do - good luck

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Historical texts are obviously important, if they are the revealed words of God
              Realities don't always reflect the words. Certainly, I would be suspicious of anyone who revered some really hardline text but would rather judge them on their actual behaviour. Look at the black supremicist founding principles of Rastifarianism but the religion never seems to have been a problem in practice. Or Ahmahdi Muslims, same basic text as other Muslims, they just chose to interpret it differently.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Social media being used by millions of thick muslims mixed with radical interpretation of the Koran is like storing the gunpowder next to the campfire.

Sometimes I honestly think we should just turn the internet off.

Comment

the internet is just the medium, not the problem.

and the medium works both ways. it might turn out all right yet

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Social media being used by millions of thick muslims mixed with radical interpretation of the Koran is like storing the gunpowder next to the campfire.

Sometimes I honestly think we should just turn the internet off.
                    It's OK - my mother has printed it out in case they do.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      It's OK - my mother has printed it out in case they do.
                      your mum has a printed copy of the internet ?

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X