• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toll poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to use it when coming back from Telford. Even got a tag so i didnt have to stop and pay, just slow to about 10mph and the barriers flick up.... As long as some numptie hasnt gone in the tag lane without a tag Used to use the A5 in the mornings as there was no one else about.

Makes it easier for expenses too... just attach the monthly invoice to my expenses.

I think they have the charging wrong though. Theres often times id like to use it, but coz i get off the lichfield junction i wont pay to do only half the distance!

Be warned theres a lot of unmarked bacon sandwiches along there. I used to see someone everynight whod been pulled over by a black octavia or a silver passat or a grey 5 series. Apparently the excuse "i thought it was a private road" wont save you getting three points... one of my colleagues tried that.
    Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Working...
    X