• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most Haunted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: that show

It is a great show but Acorah has become less believeable as the shows have progressed.

I personally believe that he wears some sort of remote wire to someone who Googles away for him. Probably called Sam! I once saw him holding his ear as though listening to an ear piece. On another he refused to enter a building and had to be driven away to 'calm down' - or perhaps surf.

One show in London he felt he had to do the whole Jack the Ripper thing only to be told that Jack had never been anywhere near the place.

Even some of the compelling 'evidence' on the show, such as loud heavy breathing the other night could be put down to a hoax.

I'd love to believe in it all but...

Comment

Mrs M is hooked on it - so I get to watch it whether I like it or not. It's a nightmare now she's realised there's Living+1 so she can watch it an hour later as well.
      I just take the piss out of Derek and his imaginary friend (Sam the spirit guide :lol ) until she gets fed up and lets me watch something else.
      Isn't Yvette the worst possible host for this sort of programme? She gets hysterical at the merest hint of a "presence", watching her throw a fit at the slightest sound is the only thing that makes the show (almost) worth watching.

Comment

Mordac, show Mrs M the bad psyhics website. It contains lots of interesting articles proving Most Haunted and Derek in particular are fakes.

Comment

Working...
        X