• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Guy..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fungus..

you see, this is the kind of mentality that gives IT and IT contractors a very bad name.

he is not takign the bread from my mouth. i have chosen to leave my post, for another job.

therefore, i do not mind helping him with a handover. if it helps the client, and makes for a better smooth transition i have no problem whatsoever.

this kind of thing makes me angry when contractors have this attitude to work.

its bad, its wrong and its detrimental the reputation of contracting as a whole.

Comment

Oh jeez - she's back

And we all thought you were leaving us yesterday ..... Did you miss the ferry to cloggyland ?

Comment

laast daay toooday.

handover day. new guy coming in at 2pm

i am hoping its not one of you lot.

jeeez. what a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          Hobbies and interests? Does anyone put stuff like that on a CV? I never do, just as well as I haven't got any.
          None that you would own up to?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
          X