• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran a search for: "how to set fire to your bayswater branch"

and got the response:

You searched for "how to set fire to your bayswater branch", more results were found under "how to set fire to your fa water branch"

So where is fa water?
    And where can I buy the matches?

Interestingly when I asked it how to set fire to the Basingstoke branch, it replied:

You searched for "how to set fire to your basingstoke branch"

...So it agrees!
    Last edited by KentPhilip; 16 May 2006, 13:00.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip
      I ran a search for: "how to set fire to your bayswater branch"

and got the response:

You searched for "how to set fire to your bayswater branch", more results were found under "how to set fire to your fa water branch"

So where is fa water?
      And where can I buy the matches?

Interestingly when I asked it how to set fire to the Basingstoke branch, it replied:

You searched for "how to set fire to your basingstoke branch"

...So it agrees!
      Keep up the good work, KP.

Comment

Is immigration to blame?

In a word "yes"! Partly!!

Slippage in service standards are based on a number of factors, one of which is the change in social values. Social values over the years have been influenced by immigration.

I am not advocating that immigration is 100% of the problem, just that it is a contributary factor.

Comment

Working...
        X