• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posters here with > 1000 posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posters here with > 1000 posts

Just what in the hell is your excuse? Some of you lot even argue amongst yourself about who posts the most.

There is no argument amongs us as to who posts the most

Comment

Re: posts

I cant sleep so I might as well add another one....

Comment

Re: posts

A girl's gotta do...

Comment

So that's what "Posts" means.

Comment

Just what in the hell is your excuse? Some of you lot even argue amongst yourself about who posts the most.
            This forum isn't as bad as some for post monsters. On some other forums they have 'post boosting'.
            The sensible members of this community post to kill time during the working day...but you have to worry about those who post during their free time 8o

Comment

Aye some places even have dedicated "babble threads" to try to keep the post whores from annoying everyone else, scary opening those things..
              "Morning babblers"
              "Hi"
              "Just had toast and coffee for breafast"
              "Just had a glass of OJ"
              "Cool"
              "Damn i need to take a piss"

Comment

Aye some places even have dedicated "babble threads" to try to keep the post whores from annoying everyone else, scary opening those things..
                Thankfully they tend to be limited to where the teenagers post drivel (err...not that I visit such boards )

The really sad aspect is the status that is often attached to the number of posts one has made; the more posts the better. Fortunately it seems to be limited to one or two individuals on this forum, but you have to wonder whether such people have really entered adulthood.

Comment

how many

just wanted to check the number of posts I made...
                  mind you I have been on the board for more than 3 years using the same user id

Comment

Working...
                  X