• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Procrastination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I spent all day procrastinating about a requirements document that has to be reviewed tomorrow afternoon. Frankly I couldn't be bothered, and probably until about lunchtime tomorrow at which point I will madly put something together, which will of course exceed customer expectations.
    If only there was a way of working like that all the time

I hate to think of all the times I've quickly written something which has wowed the client. Little do they know that it was created in the last afternoon of a 5 day development window (the other 4.5 days spent posting crap on here)
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      If only there was a way of working like that all the time

I hate to think of all the times I've quickly written something which has wowed the client. Little do they know that it was created in the last afternoon of a 5 day development window (the other 4.5 days spent posting crap on here)
      Right. Two O clock meeting to review document.

Going to start now. Oh tulip tulip tulip!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm still somewhat undecided as to whether this is a good thread. I'll get back tomorrow.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
        X