• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Easter Weekend Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh,

afternoon Xog, afternoon Scotspine

plan b's first deliverable is for sale

plenty for everybody so get your orders in quick

Back to the grind stone,

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 15 April 2006, 14:58.

Comment

very good milan. i'll have a couple.

Comment

"plenty for everybody so get your orders in quick"

I'm sure everyone would Milan, but since there's no link to 'Milan Enterprises' in your post I guess most people's credit-cards will stay firmly in their wallets...

Comment

Well, I've just flown in to Helsinki to work here for the next week so I presume that comes under the title of working. Actually I've been working the whole weekend as the 'Mericans don't have holidays at this time of the year so some work was there plus one of my Israeli customers is building a system so I've been remotely supporting them
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X