• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Easter Weekend Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Weekend Working

who else is working this weekend ?

Contracting: Every little helps

Milan.

Paris in Springtime!

Well I'm over here today..It's not a Bank Holiday in France though

Comment

I'm preparing plan b for release so all hours under the sun and moon being worked - I promise plan b will be a pain in the **se for rogue recruiters and a blessing for those who want to work in a clean industry - contractor, recruiter, and client. First time in ages I've had a four day run at it so will be finished this weekend.

Just need a few more clients to sign up to go public.

Comment

hic I am hic double bubble
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

just a little

plan b: every little helps

have a good trip gooner...

Comment

afternoon all, just arrived, doing a later shift today.

Scots are you there ?

Milan.

Comment

Yup, working today...

Another hour and I'm off to the pub though, there is a limit after all.
              I'm not so think as you drunk I am...

Comment

here just now - just popped in from the garden...how are you milan?

Comment

Woot, you mean some people are not working today?

Comment

Look beans why not ask the moderators to do you a sticky? I, beans, am working this weekend/bank holiday/easter/christmas/all bleedin night.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X