• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Post gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScotsPine, we're good lads at heart, harming no one...allow us our innocent fantasies about the lovely Orla (and others).

Comment

i know that ws, but there is a line to be drawn, and you lot are frequently stepping over it of late.

Comment

I agree WS. Stick to abuse and racism.

Comment

calm down franco and try a little objectivity. you'll feel the better for it.

Comment

Since when censorship has become objective?

Comment

don't know. who suggested it had?

Comment

Do you work in HR? Your interest in pure debating without an interest for the parties involved is confirming that.

Comment

before you fly off on one of your tangents, i do not work [if anybody ever does] in hr. i am a .not guru i'll have you know and i'm gratified that the level of detatchment i bring to the onerous task of moderating this board is such as to be perceptible by even such a knucklehead as yourself. it was not so long ago you were singing my praises when i moderated a thread clearly to your approval. franco, you are a fickle hopoffmythumb and i claim my fiver.

Comment

Well, I have already understood that you enjoy abuse since you have a high level of tollerance about that, apart from other topics you were surprisingly lenient recently. However, I am not interested in this sort of game now, but WS asked you a clear question and you didn't answer.

Comment

whatever you say franco, whatever you say.

Comment

Working...
                      X