• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solicitors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solicitors

Anyone recomend a solictor to do my 'will' and put a 'Tennants In Common' agreement togeather regarding a house purchase ?

My current solictor is SHHHHH****TTTTTT

If its a house purchase you are currently making just ensure the conveyencer knows your wishes.

If it's a house you already own then you could start here: http://www.landsearch.net/joint_tena...FThSEAodalO5fw

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
      Anyone recomend a solictor to do my 'will' and put a 'Tennants In Common' agreement togeather regarding a house purchase ?

My current solictor is SHHHHH****TTTTTT
      Roger at egos comes highly recommended http://www.egos.co.uk/

I havent used him to prepare my will but I did use his services recently for some quite complex "other stuff" and he was worth every penny.

Comment

tenants
        together
        conveyancer
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

You
          Should
          Of
          Been
          A
          Teacher

Comment

You
            Should
            Have
            Gone
            To
            School
            A
            Bit
            More
            Often

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
              You
              Should
              Of
              Been
              A
              Teacher
              have
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Too slow Fleety. C'est la vie, n'est pa?

Go on, correct my French, I dare ya...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                    Too slow Fleety. C'est la vie, n'est pa?

Go on, correct my French, I dare ya...
                    Well you've missed a word - but the way you have done it is in common use. The last word is spelt wrong.

You did ask. But not me.

Comment

Working...
                    X