• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Politically incorrect

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as a slightly deviation of topic I was in Glasgow mionding my own business eating my dinner when I was accosted by some sexologists - one of which was in a wheel chair.

Apparently they have been at a 3 day sex conference.

it was all in all a pretty sureal experience.

and the lady in the wheel chair had appeared on Gok Wan's How to look good nakid.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Opus points out that the missile launcher is under the refridgerator.
      Ye gods don't tell BGG about that or he will want one
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        No, because the flaming letter effect is the hideous low point of a horrid website. Although this comes a close second.

I'd say this is inappropriate as well:

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          as a slightly deviation of topic I was in Glasgow mionding my own business eating my dinner when I was accosted by some sexologists - one of which was in a wheel chair.

Apparently they have been at a 3 day sex conference.

it was all in all a pretty sureal experience.

and the lady in the wheel chair had appeared on Gok Wan's How to look good nakid.

Was it the lady who was a model?

There was a lady in a wheelChair who appeared on the side of a London bus as a model out of her wheelchair.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Was it the lady who was a model?

There was a lady in a wheelChair who appeared on the side of a London bus as a model out of her wheelchair.
            Lying face down on the ground presumably
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              I was looking at wheelchairs & was astounded to discover one called the Spazz: only in America
              What's wrong with that?

Cuts the nonsense, gets to the point.

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              I'd say this is inappropriate as well:

???

Why inappropriate?

Because of her see through top? If so, that's nothing. Try shopping in my local tescos. In the daytime, soccer mums come in their pyjamas and silk nighties. In the evening, certain types of women go in to store wearing a lot less than than, with certain bits of their anatomy hanging out.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                Try shopping in my local tescos. In the daytime, soccer mums come in their pyjamas and silk nighties. In the evening, certain types of women go in to store wearing a lot less than than, with certain bits of their anatomy hanging out.
                And just how much time do you actually spend in your local Tesco's then? You seem very well informed. I think we should be told.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  And just how much time do you actually spend in your local Tesco's then? You seem very well informed. I think we should be told.

Lol not lurking or perving in the aisles ....

One of my family members work in there, so I go in quite a bit ....

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
                    Lol not lurking or perving in the aisles ....

One of my family members work in there, so I go in quite a bit ....
                    Trolley collecting?
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      Trolley collecting?
                      Nope, on one of the counters .... Since they're old, they enjoy the easier pace of work ....

Comment

Working...
                      X