• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    WHS

Placed order for blu ray version of it ...
    Bought the DVD yesterday. It was at Tescos. Just going to put it on now and shout obscenities at Scottish people on the TV. It'll be like watching The Scheme all over again.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Good friend of mine worked on the film and is totally livid it never even got a mention at the baftas while it gained the best film award at the San Sebastian Film Festival.
      Having watched it I can see why. For all intents and purposes it is a foreign language film
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Eventually watched it.

Good film. Not as violent as expected. Thought it lost it's way in the last ten minutes though. Worth a watch though.

Comment

One of my mates called his son Ned, I guess he can get away with it in Godalming.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

With this being a C4 production, is it in the same mold as This is England (which was good)?

I originally thought "Neds" was a joke film...
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              With this being a C4 production, is it in the same mold as This is England (which was good)?

I originally thought "Neds" was a joke film...
              It's like a cross between Trainspotting and Kes IMO .

Comment

stoor - dust
                stovies - fck knows whats in it, but you eat it
                sassanack - a refined gentleman of English lineage

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X