• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The FA Cup Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Potters for the Cup. Keep the romance alive.
    What to do! I'd like Manchester City to win as an irritant to Manchester United.

But I'd also like Stoke City to win, to spite all the airy-fairy observers who criticise their football style. Especially Arsene Wenger, and those who cream their underpants watching Barcelona carry out 500 tippy-tappy passes in the middle third of the pitch which send the rest of us to sleep.

I'm going for the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I'm going for the underdog.
      Very moving scenes coming from Wembley. A sea of blue and red.

Can't help feeling a little disappointed that there are other games going on today. This should be THE showpiece event to close the season.

Anyway, just a few minutes to go. Malc and I are pushing the boat out and sharing a half bottle of Emva Cream!

Comment

8 - 0 to Man City. Incredible.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

those who cream their underpants watching Barcelona carry out 500 tippy-tappy passes in the middle third of the pitch which send the rest of us to sleep.
          Not sure watching Barcelona sends many people to sleep.................unless they are not sure what they are witnessing.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

and those who cream their underpants watching Barcelona carry out 500 tippy-tappy passes in the middle third of the pitch which send the rest of us to sleep.
            You are bonkers
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
            X