• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebay bargain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last ebay purchase was a full disabled toilet suite & Doc M pack (handrails, rests, toilet, cistern, sink etc) new cost would be about £600 - £800, as the seller did not put a reserve on we got it for £3.98; collected it last night.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by landl View Post
      This is a really sad thread!

However, as I'm here anyway, best bargain ever was a full set of hardly used Le Creuset pans for £30, because the lady who had them didn't like the colour (and I suspect didn't know what they were really worth). I still grin when I see the individual items advertised for £80 plus.

It's not changed me though.
      What colour are they? Mine are blue and CM's orange. We possibly need a thread for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        What colour are they? Mine are blue and CM's orange. We possibly need a thread for this.
        I have the smaller cooking pot in blue from my student days, the bigger one in cream that gets used for just about everything these days and then the usual collection of lasagna "bake something in the oven" types in various shapes & sizes but all orange. Also included in orange is a set of ramekins. WTF was I thinking of when I bought them?

Finally a thread I can get my teeth into.

Comment

An INKSPE £1200 laptop for £800, since I got my old one in 2001 a refresh was desperately need
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Details of Wilmslow's login - it cost a few bob but well worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              The hooker said it was the best time she'd ever had and gave me the money back*

* This is not a true story.
              Pondlife's mum said it was the best time she'd ever had and gave me the money back*

* This is a true story.

What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Pondlife's mum said it was the best time she'd ever had and gave me the money back*

* This is a true story.

Right, I've had a word with mum and she says you owe me £15K in back dated pocketmoney and £30K in missed christmases and birthdays.

Or she says she's happy to phone the CSA if you'd prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Right, I've had a word with mum and she says you owe me £15K in back dated pocketmoney and £30K in missed christmases and birthdays.

Or she says she's happy to phone the CSA if you'd prefer.
                  Timmy?!!!!

Comment

Timmy?!!!!
                    NO! Timmy was the pet dog.

Comment

Timmy?!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X