• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

For all you geeks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found it in the street

Marine insurance is my main forte, although I have done telecoms, manufacturing and retail travel gigs as well.
    But what exactly do you do for these sectors? Programming, systems analysis/design, management consultancy, strategy, TDA...

Comment

I'm deffo getting some of these for the Mrs.

www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp?id=12329&random=722530544&cid=35&subca t=&scid=

(Work safe link)

Comment

But what exactly do you do for these sectors?
        Nowadays a mixture of business analysis, project management, and management consultancy (depending on what the punter wants), but I started out as a Cobol bod on Unisys 1100 mainframes.

Comment

Nowadays a mixture of business analysis, project management, and management consultancy (depending on what the punter wants),
          Wow, you kept that one quiet!

Comment

Wow, you kept that one quiet!
            To be honest, compared to house price and evolution discussions, what I do to pay the bills isn't very interesting. It's not like I design time machines or anything, unlike some of the more interesting fellows here.

Comment

Working...
            X