• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Minimum absorbation intake should be 3 x 30grams protein, 3 x 90 grams carb, 30 grams fat. Which if I remember rightly from my weight lifting days is 120 * 3 * 4 = 1440 + 270 = 1710. I must be on close to 3500 at the moment, so if I cut to say 1500 that's doable.

This lighter life diet the missus has started, she has three 'meals' a day which are 140 calories each. Ie. 420 for the day. That to me is just stupid and dangerous. Though to keep on line with the thread, she is knackered at the end of the day.
    There are women who have died from Heart failure on the lighter life diet.

Even 1000 calories a day is too little for the "average" woman.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I believe it's about 10 calories per inch Churchill. So let's just be generous and round it up to 20 for you.
      Careful mate or you'll cut yourself with that razor sharp wit of yours.

Comment

Minimum absorbation intake should be 3 x 30grams protein, 3 x 90 grams carb, 30 grams fat. Which if I remember rightly from my weight lifting days is 120 * 3 * 4 = 1440 + 270 = 1710. I must be on close to 3500 at the moment, so if I cut to say 1500 that's doable.

This lighter life diet the missus has started, she has three 'meals' a day which are 140 calories each. Ie. 420 for the day. That to me is just stupid and dangerous. Though to keep on line with the thread, she is knackered at the end of the day.
        You would do far better to cut your intake a bit less and do more exercise. Cut the bottle of wine, that's probably 500+, ditch the sugar in the tea, and do half an hour a day of proper aerobic activity like cycling or swimming.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Right. Gone 48 hours without an alcoholic drink of some kind(1st time in maybe 7 or 8 years)

Had no coffee and 3 cups of tea over the day

Total 1100 calories intake for the day with just trace fat.

30 minutes on cross trainer.

Not tired. Bright as a freaking button!!! madmad
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Right. Gone 48 hours without an alcoholic drink of some kind(1st time in maybe 7 or 8 years)

I had 20 beers last night
            5-6 coffees today
            a few pieces of flapjack and 2 chocolate rolls in the morning
            lunch
            3 donuts in the afternoon
            and dunner

And I will be sleeping like a baby again tonight
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              I had 20 beers last night
              5-6 coffees today
              a few pieces of flapjack and 2 chocolate rolls in the morning
              lunch
              3 donuts in the afternoon
              and dunner

And I will be sleeping like a baby again tonight
              Don't choke in your sleep fatty!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maybe easier said than done.

Just come home from work and had soup for lunch. Soup?? Missus has dropped 14 pounds in two weeks on one of these lighter life diets in the meantime I've been exercising and put on two pounds and I'm still knocking back the booze to get to sleep and waking up knackered.

So I'm going to go for a vast drop in calories and not drink booze or tea/coffee for the next three weeks. Going to swap for green tea and water. Any other recommendations?
                If you're serious about losing the weight, try these

The chilli pill that burns off those extra calories | Mail Online

They actually work, I did a course last time I was wanting to strip the fat. You've obviously got to train to get any benefit.

If you've got a local aba round your way, head down there if you want to burn fat fast. Most of them have pad and bag sessions for oldies and fatties.

6 weeks and you'll seriously be in good nick. Kept me slim through the years of booze and birds.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

(I did fake a trip away last year for a few days and went and stayed in a hotel 3 miles from my house)
                  May I suggest that perhaps you need a holiday from yourself?
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Don't choke in your sleep fatty!
                    Got a special pillow for that , thanks for your concern though
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

That was always what got me. Quit all the bad stuff and I'd just stay awake for hours. It does wear off after a month or so though.

Comment

Working...
                      X