• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear stalker....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
    Hi P.

Just to say, do you not know that I can trace when you search for me in forums? ..
    How on Earth can you do that?

The only way I can imagine is if your forename was, say, Gervaise, and typing that into Google pops up your rare surname, say, Sticklegruber.

But you still wouldn't know who had been stalking you, and it might just be some prospective client/employer.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Shirley???

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Could be an ex, seems more than just on this forum
        I thought that, you mean general stalkerdom rather than CUK stalkerdom?
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I thought that, you mean general stalkerdom rather than CUK stalkerdom?
          Yeah, reading between the lines I think the problem isn't restricted to here.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            I never dun nuffink. onest.

Hey punk, you're not the only P in town.

That said, I have an alibi. I was shacked up with Mrs Gadgetman while it all kicked off.

Comment

Working...
            X