• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flash Gordon blu ray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly View Post
    I hope we're not forgetting Princess Aura (Ornella Muti)

I didn't know what was attractive about her when I saw Flash Gordon as a whipper but I knew there was "something"....now I'm slightly wiser in the ways of the world I now know exactly .

All praise Ming
    She has aged spectacularly well. Definitely a contender for hottest 50 something woman in the world.

Ornella Muti - de Grisogono Party - Arrivals: 63rd Cannes Film Festival - Photo - LIFE

Ornella Muti - Ischia Global Film & Music Fest 2010 - Day 7 - Photo - LIFE
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      'Flash, Flash I love you, but we only have 24 hours to save the earth'

14 hours

Comment

Crikey, that's one fit looking 55 year old

Still, she if the all knowing oracle of wikipedia is right - she was dating a plastic surgeon...

Comment

This bloke's got a flash gourd on:

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
          X