• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some things never change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    We have turned against the Gods
    Moral standards are slipping
    We couldn't have won the punic war like our forefathers
    We will just get worse and worse.
    Print some money, and let's get some more immigrants in.
    Sorted!

Comment

It is you.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        It is you.
        It is me.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

What y'up to now? Is it as boring as D?
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

What y'up to now? Is it as boring as D?
            I'm back at D, it's just as boring. However I'm Team leading at the moment so it's not too bad.

What you up to?
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Retired me. I did think it was great until the missus turned me into her DIY slave.
              bloggoth

Comment

Retired me. I did think it was great until the missus turned me into her DIY slave.
                Ouch, I can see that being my lot too. How's the B woman?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Do you have to wear a gimp suit, Xogg?
                  Xogg doesn't need one!

However I have been expecting seeing him guest on Strictly after his efforts on the 'blessed release' night out a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X