• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Kerrang radio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrang radio

Anybody else listens to Kerrang Radio here in the West Midlands? Its hillarious due to Tim Shaw's Asylum show (10pm-1am)

URL: www.kerrangradio.co.uk

Here is funny story about him: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/engla...122842.stm

So, did you cheat at chess?

Comment

What with your West Midlands radio and online chess, the long winter nights must just fly by...:rollin

Comment

chess

> So, did you cheat at chess?

Err, of course not! >:

Comment

Re: chess

Err, of course not!
          Why don't you buy some books and improve your ability that way?

Comment

not interested

Not interested really -- I consider chess too primitive game that I played since I was 6 years old. Its just way too boring -- I prefer other turn based games like Civilisation or even UFO: Enemy Unknown. Now that's strategy!

Comment

Re: not interested

If you like Kerrang radio you should go to the Bloodstock or Bloodstock Open Air festivals.

I was there at BOA recently and even my drummer's earplugs couldn't kill the sound, when I pushed up close to the speakers 8)

Comment

Re: not interested

I consider chess too primitive game that I played since I was 6 years old
                Is that why you need to cheat to win?

Its just way too boring
                That's a valid point. However, we are geeks...since when did boring ever deter us?

Comment

geeks

> However, we are geeks...since when did boring ever deter us?

I am not geek then dude! :lol

Comment

Re: geeks

I am not geek then dude!
                    I'm afraid you will fool no one with that line. We are all geeks here; a cabal of geeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X