• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IB permies....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No it's not just you. Yes they are.

Just send a big invoice.
    WMS

Ok am invoicing now! End of September
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Is it just me or are people in IB this smug, pleased with themselves and stuck up everywhere?
      Yes.

Just smile and invoice... smile and invoice...
      Correct.

Comment

Who would even use one of those shoe shine stations out in public anyway? (different thread I think!)
        I found it easier than using the one that used to come to the office.

Not any more though. Paying someone to do something that you could easily do yourself is an alien concept where I am living now.

Comment

I'm a permie at an IB but hardly smug. I don't drive a BMW or an Audi, instead it's a 10 year old Saxo with a rattling exhaust. How I long to be a smug contractor once again.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            I forgot about that one! The highest-billing contractor I have ever come across was a testicle
            FTFY
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
            X