• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    But if you had just given him an infraction then it would not be an unreasonable assumption that you were sticking the boot in.
    Sadly it does seem to be the case. It is my considered opinion that NAT is not able to be moderate where I am concerned. This being the case it has been escalated.

As I say, let's see what admin says.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Sadly it does seem to be the case. It is my considered opinion that NAT is not able to be moderate where I am concerned. This being the case it has been escalated.

I sincerely hope he tells you to grow up and grow a pair. I also hope you listen for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
        An infraction on a forum. Big deal, nobody died, move on.
        Not if you are an insecure, paranoid bedwetter and your life consists of talking to strangers on a forum - then it's the end of your little world.

Hence, the need to 'escalate'.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Yes, but you commit an infraction and receive a message. If the forum software calls the message an infraction then it's subverting the English language.
          Given the number of occurrences of "seperator" in the source, it's probably safe to say that grammar and orthography are at something of a premium in vBulletin Towers

Comment

Can you change the code so that infraction becomes "Notice of being a pillock?"
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sadly it does seem to be the case. It is my considered opinion that NAT is not able to be moderate where I am concerned a big bully. This being the case it has been escalated I'm telling my mummy.

Hopefully, "stop wasting my time". Who will you go to next, the EU courts?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Can you change the code so that infraction becomes "Notice of being a pillock?"
                This is exactly my point. You are supposed to be a mod, aka above the law. You only let yourself down really. You're not much of a mod and the truth hurts.

Comment

This is exactly my point. You are supposed to be a mod, aka above the law. You only let yourself down really. You're not much of a mod and the truth hurts.

FFS. Stop being such a bedwetting victim.

The only one who is hurting here is you and all because you were told off by an anonymous person on an internet forum. Get a fooking grip or treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
                    FFS. Stop being such a bedwetting victim.

The only one who is hurting here is you and all because you were told off by an anonymous person on an internet forum. Get a fooking grip or treatment.
                    Actually no. NAT has a position of authority on here and blatantly fails to uphold it where I am concerned. And admin allows it. As do the other mods. So really all we have is "posters" who can give infractions and bans, and until it affects someone else it will go unnoticed.

HTH

Comment

Actually no. NAT has a position of authority on here and blatantly fails to uphold it where I am concerned.
                      That just sounds like your victim mentality shining through.

As do the other mods. So really all we have is "posters" who can give infractions and bans, and until it affects someone else it will go unnoticed.
                      It would never affect me. I couldn't give 2 tulips. It's not real life.

HTH but IDI.

Comment

Working...
                      X