• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Pride goeth before a fall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pride goeth before a fall

I am putting myself forward as the guy who will wipe the smirk of Jacques Chirac's face. What a loser - even John Kerry pales into insignificance.

How are you planning to do it? Land a big right hand on his chin?

Comment

That's not very Christian, Chico. Chirac is merely a lost sheep, waiting for a good shepherd to show him the way.

And a french ******.

Comment

And I think you could be the man to do it Chico - Just give him an overview of modern day religion and there wont be room on his face for anything other than total boredom

Comment

I am putting myself forward as the guy who will wipe the smirk of Jacques Chirac's face
          "Off", Chico. The "smirk of Jacques Chirac's face" makes you sound like a comedy French tourist.

In fact, Chico is a French spy stirring up trouble and I claim my crisp fiver. Now, let's lynch him!

Comment

Tony Blair - the world's greatest statesman
            Jacques Chirac - loser

Comment

Tony Blair - the world's greatest statesman
              I think the crowd might turn ugly following that comment... :rolleyes

Comment

hmm

Osama Bin Laden - Worlds greatest pacifist
                George W Bush - Worlds most intellegent man

i think these would follow on pretty well from Chico's statement:rolleyes

Comment

Re: hmm

Contractoruk, the world's most cheery, tree hugging, chav loving board in the whole wide world

Comment

Re: hmm

> the world's most cherry

No cherries waiting to be lost here snaw - they're all either blokes pretending or lost their cherries 30 years ago

Comment

Working...
                    X