• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin Oi!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Since my tay login was banned, I've found it hard to maintain my army of sockies. I'll have to stick to DullPrawn and sasguru instead.
    I have quite a few sockies available if you require
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Since my tay login was banned, I've found it hard to maintain my army of sockies. I'll have to stick to DullPrawn and sasguru instead.
      Assuming you can remenber the logins. Or they can rememer yours?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Yes, I thought you were not far away for the last few months. What happened Troll? New role, new IP, so you created some new sockies to amuse us
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Yes, I thought you were not far away for the last few months. What happened Troll? New role, new IP, so you created some new sockies to amuse us
          It's true that the recent epidemic of dullards, bedwetters, and clinically stupid posters meant the forum had lost some of its allure.
          The Churchill fox/rabbit/fish spat was humorous & worthy but sadly it was all the more notable for being an exception

Whether that can be changed or if it is symptomatic of a terminal decline who knows - only time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            New role, new IP, so you created some new sockies to amuse us
            That would be akin to asking Robert Green to dry your new crystal wine glasses!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It's true that the recent epidemic of dullards, bedwetters, and clinically stupid posters meant the forum had lost some of its allure.
              The Churchill fox/rabbit/fish spat was humorous & worthy but sadly it was all the more notable for being an exception

Whether that can be changed or if it is symptomatic of a terminal decline who knows - only time will tell
              Now you have justified why you did it. Who did you create?
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                That would be akin to asking Robert Green to dry your new crystal wine glasses!!
                I see Clinically stupid has turned up.... just awaiting Chief Dullard....or are they one and the same?

Comment

I see Clinically stupid has turned up.... just awaiting Chief Dullard....or are they one and the same?
                  Hilarious!! I think a side has split. Amuse us some more!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Are they all as side-splittingly funny as you, or are you the pick of the bunch?

Comment

Working...
                      X