• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am slightly upset that Admin has disabled his own Reputation......

C'Mon Admin you know you can trust us!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      Is that true? On another vBulletin board I can see who sent me what comment.
      Yep. You get a link to the post that people commented on, but that's it.
      Probably for the best
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        I am slightly upset that Admin has disabled his own Reputation......

C'Mon Admin you know you can trust us!!!!!
        <snigger>
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Dont you get to see who left you reputation? Plus, how can you see comments against other users?

Im in IE6 at the mo on a crap resolution, so not sure where everything is?
          What resolution are you on? I've got a shedload of IE6 fixes almost ready to be rolled out, and I've been checking down at 1024*768, but a few things are still a bit out when things get as small as 800*600. It would be useful to know if I need to think about that, or if testing at a width of 1024 is OK.

Oh, and top right, click on your username or "My Profile" - not sure why there are two links to the same place

Edit: no, as TW says later it's on "Settings", still top right
          Last edited by NickFitz; 11 June 2010, 16:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            <snigger>

That deserves a rep boost!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              Is that true? On another vBulletin board I can see who sent me what comment.
              They might be using a plugin for that - I'm not sure if older versions of vB had a reputation system built-in. Anyway, I think ours is probably on the default settings, which I don't think offer the option of letting people see who gave them reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                What resolution are you on? I've got a shedload of IE6 fixes almost ready to be rolled out, and I've been checking down at 1024*768, but a few things are still a bit out when things get as small as 800*600. It would be useful to know if I need to think about that, or if testing at a width of 1024 is OK.

Oh, and top right, click on your username or "My Profile" - not sure why there are two links to the same place
                yup and there's (bugger all / 6) on that page to do with reputation.

HTH
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingdom View Post
                  "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Marillionfan again"

Wrong on so many levels.
                  Before you all start using your rep points to try to game the system, may I remind you of what I said the other day:

....you can only vote a few times each day, you can only vote for the same person after voting for a number of others, and with the default settings you would only be able to vote for the same person two to three days after you last voted for them, assuming you used your full daily quota of votes on other people during that time. The amount your vote contributes depends on your own reputation, amongst other factors.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    I didn't notice the recently discussed reputation button appearing. Until I saw zippy's post.

Anyone used it or noticed it?
                    Timber I have repped you mate, and I hope that in turn you will keep repping me. We both rep each other and become forum dominators. At least I think that is how it works
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Before you all start using your rep points to try to game the system, may I remind you of what I said the other day:
                      Any chance you would like to tell us what the point thresholds are?
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X