• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going Down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Down

"Guard your private parts except from your wife or your slaves."
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

if it is scientifically proven that oral sex or such practices cause mouth cancer or form a danger on the health of a person who practices it, then it becomes totally prohibited.
    Wtf?

I seem to see plenty of muslims having a quick smoke outside my local mosque just before nipping in for Friday afternoon prayers. I think that's a bit more likely to cause mouth cancer and that doesn't seem to be totally prohibited.

Comment

In a survey a number of men were asked what they like most about oral sex.

A number said it was the particular type of pressure felt during the act that gave them most pleasure, a number of others said the taboo nature of the act excited them others said the feeling of domination was a major attraction, but by far the majority, nearly 90% said the single most pleasureable thing oral sex gave them was peace and quiet.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Muslim jurists are of the opinion that it is lawful for the husband to perform cunnilingus on his wife, or a wife to perform the similar act for her husband (fellatio) and there is no wrong in doing so
        That seems fair enough, but I recall that Oral Sex is illegal in certain US states, mind you unitl I read this article I thought Oral Sex meant that you just talked about sex ... amazing what you can learn from this site.

Comment

Working...
        X