• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any thoughts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus
    Because Chico would explode with excitement and, if he were on a bus or tube, that might constitute a suicide bombing with unacceptable loss of civilian life.
    Thats a good enough reason for me I reckon, as long as it doesnt screw up the World Cup mind you , as Iran have qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
      Because Chico would explode with excitement and, if he were on a bus or tube, that might constitute a suicide bombing with unacceptable loss of civilian life.
      Yes wonder where's disappeared to. I think making a fool of himself in the last thread was the final straw.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Heres the reason for the War with Iran which you probably wont see on the Beeb ... no suprise if the war kicks in about March 2006, watch out for sudden Oil Price rises at the end of Feb, could be a few Bob there for stock speculators like Reb I guess.

In March 2006, Iran will take Iraq’s switch to the petroeuro to new heights by launching a third oil exchange.

The Iranians have developed a petroeuro system for oil trade which, when enacted, will once again threaten U.S. dollar supremacy far greater than Iraq’s euro conversion.

Called the Iran Oil Bourse, an exchange that only accepts the euro for oil sales would mean that the entire world could begin purchasing oil from any oil-producing nation with euros instead of dollars.

The Iranian plan isn’t limited to purchasing one oil-producing country’s oil with euros. Its plan will create a global alternative to the U.S. dollar.

Come March 2006, the Iran Oil Bourse will further the momentum of OPEC to create an alternate currency for oil purchases worldwide. China, Russia, and the European Union are evaluating the Iranian plan to exchange oil for euros and giving the plan serious consideration.
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 10 January 2006, 16:08.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
          Thats a good enough reason for me I reckon, as long as it doesnt screw up the World Cup mind you , as Iran have qualified.
          Any chance of them playing the US?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Any chance of them playing the US?
            Not sure if the USA have qualified but I recall watching the last time when Iran won , I could have sworn the Iranians had some kind of a force field in the second half protecting their goal as attempt after attempt by the US to score somehow ended in failure... makes you think a bit ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
              Heres the reason for the War with Iran which you probably wont see on the Beeb ... no suprise if the war kicks in about March 2006, watch out for sudden Oil Price rises at the end of Feb, could be a few Bob there for stock speculators like Reb I guess.

In March 2006, Iran will take Iraq’s switch to the petroeuro to new heights by launching a third oil exchange.
              You could see this coming anyway, since for a couple of years now Saudi has been sticking to the letter but not the spirit of their agreements with the US, by charging for their oil in dollars, but keeping the price stable in euros rather than dollars.

Comment

Working...
              X