• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday Snaps!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    My account would still appear to be active
    I think mine is active, but they've stopped my ability to comment on threads.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Is this what the CUKers were doing? And I suppose they used this?
      Last edited by darmstadt; 2 April 2010, 21:04.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Is this what the CUKers were doing?
        Gotta love some bits of the explanation..........."a lost art form".

Such feelings tend to pass once they realize that people who take the Internets seriously enough to get upset by trolling really ought to kill themselves
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I think mine is active, but they've stopped my ability to comment on threads.
          Funnily enough I am still active and can post, probably because I posted as if I was on the mum's side.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Funnily enough I am still active and can post, probably because I posted as if I was on the mum's side.
            Pah!!!!!!! Double bleeding standards!!
            I got bumped, and all I tried to do was expand their culinary expertise.
            And I had barely got started with "Marcia".
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hmm. They deleted my account. Hmmph.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                I didn't post anything even vaguely offensive. Am annoyed now, I need to ask their advice on what I should order from Boden, dahling.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  I didn't post anything even vaguely offensive. Am annoyed now, I need to ask their advice on what I should order from Boden, dahling.
                  I bet you all the MN regulars that tramped all over the house rules in terms of personal abuse are still there though.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    I bet you all the MN regulars that tramped all over the house rules in terms of personal abuse are still there though.
                    Nah, they're all too busy thinking that becuase they have children they are something special. I would be half worried that the political parties might actually pander to them then I console myself that they'll just vote the way their hubby tells them to.

Comment

It's not just the mums who have children. So do so
                      e cukkers. Though to me fair I only had kids as I thought it would be useful in the future if I needed a compatible lung or kidney!
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X