• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friggin eck

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friggin eck

Just about to post a reference to an agency. It's a bit late as refereee has been away so thought I would fax it using one of these email to fax services. Bunged it on the scanner and then decided to take a copy.

Thank god I did, there was already a sheet on the scanner. I nearly faxed the agency with a cartoon of a bloke shoving a spiky thing up his bum.

Anyone else had any embarassing mistakes with communications, texting plans for an assignation to the wife instead of the bit on the side etc?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

ROFLMFAO.

When the end of 2006 approaches this ought to be in the short list for post of the year.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
      Just about to post a reference to an agency. It's a bit late as refereee has been away so thought I would fax it using one of these email to fax services. Bunged it on the scanner and then decided to take a copy.

Thank god I did, there was already a sheet on the scanner. I nearly faxed the agency with a cartoon of a bloke shoving a spiky thing up his bum.

Anyone else had any embarassing mistakes with communications, texting plans for an assignation to the wife instead of the bit on the side etc?
      I was once asked to provide a reference for Threaded, I politely declined.

Comment

I nearly posted a picture of my bottom to the local conservative party. It was nearly hilarious, and I nearly rolled around on the floor in hysterics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          I nearly posted a picture of my bottom to the local conservative party. It was nearly hilarious, and I nearly rolled around on the floor in hysterics.
          Which was nice.

Comment

You have a bottom?

But of course. How else would you communicate.........
            Why not?

Comment

Would they have realised it wasn't your face?

Fungus

Comment

Working...
              X