• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Congrats ! Are you able to sustain the same quantity of posts while undertaking a very demanding testing role ?
    Umm, pwobably not. Hic

Bloody hell, Clicquot goes straight to your head. Must grab bacon sandwich.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Goed gedaan.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
        Goed gedaan.
        Dank u wel!

Comment

Congrats

I'm waiting to hear about a 5 week gig fixed price starting on Tuesday, but won't know until Monday afternoon whether I've got it.
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
            Congrats

I'm waiting to hear about a 5 week gig fixed price starting on Tuesday, but won't know until Monday afternoon whether I've got it.
            Best of luck, I advizhe you to remain in the vishinity of a wine merchant on monday afternoon. It worked for me.

hic

Comment

Wahey, so you got the TT gig then?

You might want to get yourself a nice bottle of comptes de champagne '96 to celebrate.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Wahey, so you got the TT gig then?

You might want to get yourself a nice bottle of comptes de champagne '96 to celebrate.
                Yep, scraped it. Apparently I came a close second but the other guy couldn't start immediately. Thanks for your advice; it helped!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Yep, scraped it. Apparently I came a close second but the other guy couldn't start immediately. Thanks for your advice; it helped!
                  Glad to be of help, can you get Mr Nor a job then
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Best of luck, I advizhe you to remain in the vishinity of a wine merchant on monday afternoon. It worked for me.

hic
                    tee hee top tip cheers!

(skype has beer and cocktail icons, there aren't any here?)
                    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

excellent news. Check out my fav Amsterdam restaurent: Piet de Leeuw if it's still there

Comment

Working...
                      X