• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bonjour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Do you not fancy a job with Thales?
    Actually with myself, as part of Team Threaded, but working mostly on your own as an 'implant' on site.

I am much too busy with other things.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Translated by http://translation2.paralink.com/

Do you like to work in Cannes during 8 months for the team Threaded? I am in search of a hot body to work on a contract which will start next year. Can you program in Popular dance, C / C, mySQL and work in the French language? Do you know protocols of the space? Can you write material in norm thousand standard? So yes, please write me a message in the real world with details of contact

So, requirements are that a hot body is needed and knows popular dance ?

Nice idea on posting the job advert in French by the way.

It targets the correct group in a novel way, and yet at the same time shows how clever and sophisticated you are as well.

Sometimes it must feel that CUK are not worthy of you, dear Mr T.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Java is French for popular dance?!?!

Does it involve lots of strutting? Do they teach it in a class?

Comment

Je peux faire tout les codes. Beaucoup peu cher, beaucoup rapidité.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

It targets the correct group in a novel way, and yet at the same time shows how clever and sophisticated you are as well.

Sometimes it must feel that CUK are not worthy of you, dear Mr T.
            I must admit I find that IR35 was the best thing that ever happened to me. Instead of working for insanely jealous types who wouldn't know quality if it jumped up and slapped them with a wet fish, I get proper fêted.

More work than I can shake a stick at, don't even need to go looking as people phone up practically begging me to work for them.

And the work it top hole! This one too, will look real good on the CV for whoever gets it. It's not 'geo return', it's proper work.

Anyways, I forgot to mention I've already got somewhere real nice to stay for the person who wins this contract, so it comes with free accommodation + beer allowance, although if you wish to pay to rough it somewhere else, that can also be entertained.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X