• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chasing the Aurora

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You did, only that time he was called Craig Colclough and tried to scam people into sponsoring him for a charity fundraising expedition to the North Pole. He was also exposed in the Sunday Mail in Scotland but the article appears to have been removed.

He's also been done for Bigamy.

Looks like it just takes the courts this long to get around to trying him.

Googling his name it seems there was quite a big spread in the Sunday Mail where I probably read it.

"Gail also discovered through an internet message board that Colclough was engaged to mum-of-one Erin Bigley. "

Shirely not this one?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      You did, only that time he was called Craig Colclough and tried to scam people into sponsoring him for a charity fundraising expedition to the North Pole. He was also exposed in the Sunday Mail in Scotland but the article appears to have been removed.

He's also been done for Bigamy.

Looks like it just takes the courts this long to get around to trying him.
      "The article claimed he had lived a series of lies, using different identities and fake qualifications."

This answers my earlier question.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Thats the article we saw before... my fave quote is

"He said he was a fraudster and had as much chance of getting to the North Pole as he had of canoeing to the moon."
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oh dear. He seems to have messed up a few peoples lives.

When he said last week he was transported on a hercules - I wonder if he was adorning a nice matching pair of steel bracelets.

Comment

"He once told me that he had taken his tornado on a spin to Rome for lunch and that he had flown back with a bowl of spaghetti perched on his lap."

http://www.expats.cz/prague/showthre...16&page=7&pp=7

Comment

His profile says :

Presenting at MiD conference Nov 09
              Think they might need a new speaker
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Mmmmmmmmmmm....

don't we all?

Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Ooops.

Did I say that aloud?
                Cheeky!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  You too?

I'm working on dilithium crystals at the moment.

Got to get the warp drive working again.
                  We need more power now Taffy! And reconfigure the lateral sensor array while you are at it.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Where's the thread about the last time craig/alex g./teuchter/highlander et al was 'outed' as a complete fruit loop? (approx 2 years ago) He was in the UK newspapers at the time, as a love rat Walter Mitty type and then spent some time in a mental hospital in Scotland.

He used to post from the mental hospital when he managed to give them the slip and access a pc, he wrote that he had ended up there as a result of a botched suicide bid when he walked into the sea off the north coast of Scotland (allegedly - ahem!).

He then went on to start posting on a more regular basis about how he was completely rehabilitated and hugely remorseful about all of his previous misdemeanours, however as the story has repeated itself (albeit he has promoted himself to Major this time - 3 CHEERS, pip pip, jolly good show!) - he is clearly not a well bunny.....

Having met craig a number of times in Prague, he came accross as plausible, up to a point. I remember the time I brought him back some goodies from Scotland and we met at his apartment near IP Pavlova (above Sylvie's lekarna) he told me all sorts that night, including the fact that he had played rugby for Scotland!!! Utter tripe of course. I just thought he was a daft loser after that, little did I know then, that there will probably be a movie made about the guy now!!

Anyway, if anyone can find his 'suicide' thread, please post a link to it.

And lest we forget, alongside being a fighter pilot, risk management consultant, forensic accountant, polar explorer, multiple bigamist, etc..HE PLAYED RUGBY FOR SCOTLAND!!
                    expats thread from 2007

fruityloop.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
                      love the education piece. who'd a thought of putting future edication on a cv!

Comment

Working...
                      X