• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh tulip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh tulip

Clientco has just announced via intranet that all contract managers are to have 360 degree assessments. FFS!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Clientco has just announced via intranet that all contract managers are to have 360 degree assessments. FFS!
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Time to knock up a quick "Your Co customer satisfaction survey" and be done with it.

Comment

You should point out to them that 360 degrees only describes two dimensions, which is hardly adequate, and that full coverage requires 4 pi steradians.
        Last edited by TimberWolf; 23 September 2009, 14:59.

Comment

And your response, MTT?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            And your response, MTT?
            Am considering this. Shall possibly refer to TW's suggestion as it's a bit more civilised than just saying 'piss off'.

Comment

Am considering this. Shall possibly refer to TW's suggestion as it's a bit more civilised than just saying 'piss off'.
              I've since doubled my original estimate, as the mathematics required it

I'm forgetting everything.

Comment

Clientco has just announced via intranet that all contract managers are to have 360 degree assessments.
                I have not got the faintest idea what that is and if it was me I would totally ignore it until I got a clear description of it (I used to ask such things at meetings just to wind up people.)
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Maybe I should say 'listen, you can be nice to me or nasty to me; it will make no difference to the f**king enormous invoice I send at the end of the month'.

Comment

Clientco has just announced via intranet that all contract managers are to have 360 degree assessments.
                    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I have not got the faintest idea what that i
                    Me neither. Is it just a fancy name for an annual performance review?

BTW... love that the URL for this post is not passed through the swear filter. How about a new game, who can post the rudest title and not get banned?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X