• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pork pie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
    what is it with you guys? half of you are happy to post stuff that would curl the hair of an east end tart but as soon as a mod has a go at being funny, you line up to take a pop! frfs! gal!

oh, and
    But you're the mods, thats what you are there for!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
      what is it with you guys? half of you are happy to post stuff that would curl the hair of an east end tart but as soon as a mod has a go at being funny, you line up to take a pop! frfs! gal!

oh, and
      Tut, tut - this is a sensible thread for sensible people.

I'd go for a game pie myself
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
        I might check it out tomorrow. Is it traditional or has it been visitied by the fusion food mob? eg. Pork 'n Pesto or Pork 'n Wasabi
        Nah they're proppa pork pies. While you're at it you might want to sneak over the road to have a pint at the market porter to wash it down with. Heaven.
        We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
        - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
        X