• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fish & Chips

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    You're obviously as racist as me !!
    So you admit it?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by chetty View Post
      Incorrectly spelled things like 'Banladsheshis'
      Can we have some more poppadopapoms, puppadomapop, them crunchy things over here please? And some more chutney while you're at it.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Can we have some more poppadopapoms, puppadomapop, them crunchy things over here please? And some more chutney while you're at it.
        Certainly i will just poppadom on the table

TAXI

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          So you admit it?

Anybody is tainted as racist in the UK if they so much as complain about any sort of thing regarding our foreign visitors. I did notice that the BBC avoided mentioning the restaurant-owner's name. I bet if they had had a name such as Smith or Jones they would have had no qualms whatsoever !! That's the PC Labour-BBC for you.....

Comment

Anybody is tainted as racist in the UK if they so much as complain about any sort of thing regarding our foreign visitors. I did notice that the BBC avoided mentioning the restaurant-owner's name. I bet if they had had a name such as Smith or Jones they would have had no qualms whatsoever !! That's the PC Labour-BBC for you.....
            People are tainted as racist when they promote right wing rallies and say that all indian restaurants are unclean.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              People are tainted as racist when they promote right wing rallies and say that all indian restaurants are unclean.

Yeah, it's such a shame. Let's hope things change soon....

Comment

Yeah, it's such a shame. Let's hope things change soon....
                Yeah. Lets hope they are not just tainted as racists. Lets hope they get deported. To the Sudan.

Comment

food made by left handed indians

Remember Indians etc. wipe their whatsitsnames with their left hand. If they only use their right hand you are OK.

Comment

I love fish and chips, you don't get many good ones in the south (most are not traditional English anymore) and rarely get Haddock
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      I love fish and chips, you don't get many good ones in the south (most are not traditional English anymore) and rarely get Haddock
                      Italian

You mean in the south they try to make fish'n'chips with a cod piece?

Comment

Working...
                      X