• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick work Mich, we've barely had time to feel sorry for you missing out on a couple of interviews and you're already back on without even touching the bench.

Personal contacts, or just hit the Jobserve jackpot?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

congrats

I'm sure you will be posting some banking horror stories!
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Well done that man!

3rd day on bench myself and Im enjoying it....although 4 weeks time I probably wont!

Comment

Well done that man - jolly good show!
          Beer
          is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks all. The market in Holland seems to be improving. More work around and rates are improving too; not the same kind of money as a year ago, but going in the right direction.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

nice one

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Quick work Mich, we've barely had time to feel sorry for you missing out on a couple of interviews and you're already back on without even touching the bench.

Personal contacts, or just hit the Jobserve jackpot?
                Lots of good contacts with some pretty heavyweight project managers and interim managers; you know, the types that get hired in by directors when projects are going all pear shaped. It's good to cultivate some contacts among that kind of people as if you're any good they'll call you again when they need someone they can rely upon.

Comment

well done Mitch, I'm sure Mrs Mitch will appreciate the potentional increase in her shoe collection
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    well done Mitch, I'm sure Mrs Mitch will appreciate the exponential increase in her shoe collection
                    Corrected that for you.

Hmmm, my wine cabinet's looking a bit threadbare at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X