• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Soap question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Do gyms allow children to join?

In my 'gym' many kids are taken by their parents for swimming lessons. There are many different facilities including a creche and kiddies dance and fitness classes.

Comment

Swarfega, and you could also use it for some chocolate starfish action (as long its not the type with little balls in it)
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        In my 'gym' many kids are taken by their parents for swimming lessons. There are many different facilities including a creche and kiddies dance and fitness classes.
        Why the ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Why the ?

Comment

Schadenfreude - delight in the misery of others.

I have always wondered why soap dispenser soap looks like semen. If I was the attendant for a hoity-toity office block, I would definitely consider topping it up with some of my own. That'll teach them ponsey buggas!
            "take me to your leader"

Comment

Working...
            X